Behind the Camera
My name is Kalie (pronounced Kay-lee, but don’t worry if you mispronounce it, I’m used to it). I am a Des Moines area photographer. I started Moments in Focus as a way to capture memories for others, because the days are long but the years are so short. So, don’t hesitate to get some memories captured!
Photography has always been my passion. My main focus being children, newborn, and family photography. I take great pride in capturing real emotions, and not just all posed portraits. I want your photos to show who you are as a family.
Interesting things about me:
- My husband and I were married on Halloween.
- I used to think I knew everything about kids, until I had them.
- I have a household ruled by boys; my two children and my man-child of a husband.
- We have one dog, thankfully she’s a girl and will stay strong with me!
- My favorite drink is a gin and tonic.
- Sometimes I exercise, but mostly I just wear yoga pants.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing our future session!